Website DP WORLD
DP World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones. Formed in 2005 by the merger of Dubai Ports Authority and Dubai Ports International, DP World handles 70 million containers that are brought in by around 70,000 vessels annually. This equates to roughly 10% of global container traffic accounted for by their 82 marine and inland terminals present in over 40 countries. Until 2016, DP World was primarily a global ports operator, and since then it has acquired other companies up and down the value chain.
Dubai Ports International (DPI) was founded in 1999. Its first project was at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, collaborating with a local partner on the management and operation of the South Container Terminal (SCT). DPI then went on to develop operations at the ports of Djibouti in 2000, Vizag, India in 2002 and Constanta, Romania in 2003.In January 2005, DPI acquired CSX World Terminals (CSX WT). It was later, in September 2005 that Dubai Ports International officially merged with the Dubai Ports Authority to form DP World.The rapid expansion through acquisition continued in March 2006 when DP World purchased the fourth largest ports operator in the world,
|Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two
DP World careers: Vacancy Details
The available vacancies can be found below in this paragraph, just check them, if they match your profile, you can check the eligibility criteria and proceed to apply at the link below, and also contact the recruiting team to inquire about your resume status, and if you are shortlisted by Human Resources, you will receive a reply. I hope that you have a successful future in this position.
- Logistics Coordinator Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- HSE Business Analyst Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Global Logistics – Marketing Manager Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- P&O Maritime Logistics – Procurement Officer Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Assistant Manager Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Manager Environmental Programs Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Telecommunications Supervisor Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Global Vertical Lead – Health Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- P&O Maritime Logistics- Corporate Technical Engineer Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Senior Master Planner – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- UAE PORT TOURS ADMINISTRATOR Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Accountant Payables Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Technical Superintendent Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical Technician Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Senior Manager – Organisation and Workforce Planning Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Techno Functional Specialist Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- ENGINEER – WELDING Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Manager, Talent & Leadership Development Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Assistant Manager, Business Development Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Product Analyst Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Product Sales Specialist Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Choose the right resume format & layout.
- Mention Your Personal Details & Contact Information
- Use a resume summary or objective
- List your work experience and achievements
- Mention your top soft & hard skills
- Optional: Add Additional Resume Sections Languages, Hobbies, etc.
- Personalize Your Information for the Job Ad
- Create a persuasive cover letter
- Proofread your resume and cover letter
- Go through the DP World career website https://www.dpworld.com/careers
- Search the current job openings and find a role that matches your skills and experience.
- Read the job description, requirements, and application instructions by clicking the job title.
- Go through the steps provided by the page and submit the resume and cover letter.
- If the company accepted your application confirmation message will be sent. And called for the interview process.
- If that step is also successful, you will be given the offer letter with all the conditions of the job.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpworld.com.